Translate

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Inherent limitations of an employer

I've been spending some time trying to do some house cleaning between interruptions. One of those interruption being a phone call. After stewing over the phone call during my house cleaning I've approached a point where I have a necessary pause during which I can take a break and decided I needed to write a little declaration.

Staffing agencies, employers and the like. LISTEN UP!

Just as the rest of the people and citizens in this country we call the United States of America, you reside and operate here by the grace of GOD. You are not special, and you are not privileged to special authority over others.

When a person is employed via a staffing agency or directly and the like there are contracts. Within these contract there is a tendency for the employing party to reach beyond there authority in attempting to declare restrictions on the party they are hiring. Such as the unmitigated audacity to tell the would be employee with whom they may or may not speak or what they may or may not say.

Again HEAR THIS employers!!! Let me make this clear again! You exist in this United States of America to operate only by the grace of GOD. Within this United States of America we have something called the Constitution and something call The Bill of Rights which is an extension of the Constitution. I don't mind breaking it to you but your little contracts do not supersede the Constitution or the Bill of Rights! You can write what you want, you can say what you want, but you cannot alienate individuals from their inalienable rights no matter how much you would like to, no matter how much you point to your contracts with unconstitutional declarations, no matter how much it makes you feel good, and no matter how hard you try. This is all by the simple fact that you exist and operate in the United States of America. Live with it!, Deal with it! OR GET THE HELL OUT OF OUR COUNTRY and go somewhere else where you can exist to your fascist hearts content!

Perhaps you have begun to notice, we don't play fascist here anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments with foul language will be removed.