I had written this post earlier only to have it lost when Multiply headquarters decided to do some system maintenance just when I was submitting it and caused me to lose everything I had written. So after shaking off the frustration here it goes again a few hours later.
I suppose some of you have noticed that I have posted more videos contrary to my previous post stating that I would not be. Well, I have relented for a couple of reasons. First I had discovered (or rediscovered) a decent format in which to create the videos in good quality while meeting the time and file size constraints for Multiply and I was then itching to test it out. Secondly, I had initially intended to simply move or post my videos over onto my Windows Live Skydrive. Windows Live Skydrive is basically 5Gigs of online storage space (or effectively 5Gigs of online hard drive space) to which anyone with a hotmail or window live account has access. Just check it out here: http://skydrive.live.com/. Anyway, I was going to place my videos there however they have a 50Meg file size limit themselves which renders it useless for any real practical video posting as well (as far as I'm concerned and for the quality video I prefer). So, basically I figured I would post whatever I felt like on Multiply and then If someone feels like it they can check my public Skydrive video folders to see if they can download the videos from there. If they are not there you can ask me to post or send them and I'll see what I can do. So basically that's it for now.
Oh ya, I am finally posting Bobby Reeves' Army Graduation today as I was able to quickly rip the video from the DVD. It's not as good quality of a post on Multiply as I would like or as it would have been if I was working with the original raw AVI files of the video, but it's still pretty good and at least it's finally on there.
Tah Tah for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments with foul language will be removed.