Recently Multiply.com instituted their new "Multiply Premium".
With Multiply Premium they offer a greater amount of web space to store photos and videos as well as larger video file sizes, etc. However, on the other side of the coin, the regular Multiply users that have been on this site for years are loosing features. For example: While you can still upload videos, photos, and music, your viewers and/or contacts can no longer download them. You can still look at and listen to them on the site, but you can no longer download them. For me this renders virtually everything but the recipe section useless on Multiply. I preferred to make my videos and photos available for family and friends to access and download. I do not see any reason to pay to share my videos or photos with my family and friends on Multiply when I can simply find another means to share the same for free.
So, I assume that I will be finding another location to place my photos and videos for this purpose. I do not know when but, at some point and I will not be placing anything else on this site except recipes, that is if I continue to use it at all. At which time I will probably just rename it "Kalon's Recipe Page" at least until they get it in their heads to start charging for that.
I will also no longer promote Multiply to anyone else or on any other sites as Multiply no longer has any advantages compared to the use of other sites and therefore I no longer have any reason to suggest it to anyone.
Oh well, it was fun while it lasted. Not that many people that I had as contacts actually stuck with Multiply, but it was useful for a little while.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments with foul language will be removed.