Translate

Monday, May 14, 2007

The Amazon Wish list feature alert

Blog Entry
Just so everyone knows, as far as the Amazon wish list that was posted to everyone.  I'm not so vain as to post my "wish list" in a mass post myself.  There is a reason you received it.

Multiply.com has implemented a new feature that of which their members can take advantage.

The idea is that they have made it possible to add a feature that allows you to link to your Amazon account and have your actual Amazon "Wish List" posted to your account.

Now, I posted a blog a while ago about this new feature and you can access this new feature through your own account under the link for "settings".  I had set my feature up soon after it was first proposed.  A part of the feature is that every time you add something to your wish list it is posted on your Multiply Blog.  So what happened here is that it was finally implemented and everyone on my network was sent the Blog Alert with everything on my "Wish List" up to this date.

So, no, I'm not trying to hit everyone up for a gift.

I had already written Multiply.com suggesting that they give users the option of how the wish list was posted so that you could control how your wish list was posted and whether or not a blog should be sent out and/or to whom.

Anyway, I just wanted to clear up as to why you may have received such an apparently bold and self serving Blog alert.

Best Wishes to all

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments with foul language will be removed.