Translate

Monday, January 17, 2005

Monday Off.

No work today!  :)

Well, it's Monday and it's a holiday.  Martin Luther King Day to be exact.

It's a cool, crisp, clear day outside in South Florida as well.  I just feel like going outside, on a road trip, hiking, or anything away from the city and more in the country when the weather is like this.

I'm sitting here typing, with my bed hair, and I just want to say that, as of yet, I still haven't developed any real idea what to use this blog for.  It has been in the back of my mind though.  I'm sure I will think of something, as I said before, since it has been on my mind.  Oh, the bed hair is worse than usual today.  I actually slept in on a Monday.  Until about 10:30.  That is unheard of for me.  I usually intend to sleep in on a weekday when there is a day off, but I always instinctively wake up around or just after the time I normally get up for work, which is at about 5:15am.

Well, I think I need to go grab a shower.  I don't want to procrastinate doing that and end up bumming the rest of the morning or afternoon away.  I want to be able to go outside while it is still cool, and there's no way I'm going outside with bed hair!

Well, I guess I'll type again later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments with foul language will be removed.